Four Responses To Stress According To Ayurvedic Body Type Nervous Fight or Flight Digestive Disturbances Congested Channels Low Immune Response
Which symptoms Is
Your Ayurveda Body Type Prone to?
Nervous Fight or Flight
The Vata Pre-Dominant Body type is prone to these types of symptoms:
- dry skin
- TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AYURVEDA BODY TYPE SYSTEM CLICK HERE
- THE PITTA PRE-DOMINANT BODY TYPE:
- Acid reflux
- IBS : nervous stomach, (caused by fight or Flight)
- Small intestines imbalances aka malabsorption
- Large intestines (colon disease)
- Congested slow digestion leading to Toxemia.
Pre-Dominant Kapha Symptoms
- Atherosclerosis due to plaque of the arteries
- High Blood Pressure from hardening of the arteries due to salt consumption
- and other hardening foods and drink in a lifetime of consumption.
- Each Body Type
- Rapid Heart Beats known as palpitations
- Each body system can clogs with
- undigested food like sugary donuts
- or nervous energy causing congested channels.
- Each body types has its way of breaking down digestion has its own digestive strength and digestive weakness on several factors.
- Tissue Resistence to wear and tear and
- Tissue degeneration and regeneration ability.
- Is the Number One Factor in
- Hearty Health,
- Strong Long Life,
- Energy That Abounds into your 90,100's.
Low Immune Response
All Body Types
- Cant fight off colds and viruses? Is a KAPHA imbalance.
- Article Below describes the immune response physiology.
- Go check out Wikipedia if you want more information
- on lowered immune response.
- How Do I Fix All My Broken Systems?
- Where Do I Start?
- What Can I eat?
- What Help Your Specific Body Type Needs?
- Get Your
- Ayurveda Answers
- with an
- AssessmentConsultation withDr.Helen.
Call the Office today at
to find out the specific Ayurveda Herbal Formula that is your personalized detox-package
Dr. Helen has been practicing Ayurveda and Chiropractic for 30 years, specializing in alternative medicine diagnosis and treatment of chronic disease.
Her WellnessHealthApproach includes Ayurveda-Chiropractic-NAET. Dr. Helen is a licensed Chiropractor and is dedicated to a poly-therapy approach. Through more than 30 years of practice she has used advance nutritional research, Ayurvedic examination, pulse diagnosis and treatment and hands on healing.
Dr.Helen was one of the Ayurvedic American pioneers along with other Chiropractors and Medical Doctors et.al
She is proud to say that she was in the second Ayurveda class sponsored by MIU and one of her first teachers is Dr. John Douillard DC, Deepak Chopra MD, Vaidya Ragu BAMS. She has been mentored in her clinic for fifteen years by Vaidya Narendra Pendse BAMS MD from Pune ,India. She was blessed to go to India and work in his clinic and take tours of Indian Medical facilities and Ayurvedic schools, hospitals and clinics.
Dr.Helen Mary Thomas BA, D.C.
2635 Cleveland Ave. Suite 2
Santa Rosa, California.
You can get her book Here.