Stop The Virus : Eat Vegetables According To Your Body Type! Ayurveda teaches: It Is Not The Seed(virus) Its The health Of Soil (body tissue).
Virus Season Comes Early Stays Late This Season
Last year, I was very busy working with folks helping to detox, desensitize, and nourish the tissues to fight off virus, bacteria & colds. In the screen shot below is an example of articles written this year about colds, virus and bacteria season. It is July 10, 2019 as I write this article and I have treated three cases of flu this week. This inspired me to bring to light the need to prepare your body for virus, bacteria and cold season in general.
Ayurveda’s Define Your Health
- Good health
- for all 12 Ayurvedic body-types is defined
- strong gastric juices
- The Five Senses Are Healthy
- Appetite, Sleep. and Bowels Move Daily.
- One feels even-tempered, and bliss rises from within with natural ease.
The Nervous system,Digestive System, and Immune System Must Be Clean And Nourished To Fight Off Virus, Bacteria, and Colds.
- Learn Five Tips To Help With Boosting Your Immune system.
- A healthy Immune System is linked directly to quality of gastric juices: HCL, mucosal lining, and pepsin.
- and how they are affected
- 1.by fight and flight (anxiety in nervous system),
- 2. if digestive system is acidic or not enough acid,
- 3. and if there is undigested food that makes the small and large intestines sticky and polluted.
- So if the body is not clean, nourished, and rested to fight off Virus, Bacteria and Colds then you may succumb to a virulent pest- the many kinds of viruses this season.
Ayurveda Teaches That Your Healthy Food Choices Are Directly Related To Your Body Type.
Want to learn more?
- understand Ayurveda Principles in plain English;
- learn in the convenience of your own home;
- learn how to identify your Ayurveda body type;
- learn how to do daily oil massage;
- understand how the season effects your food choices;
- learn why your age factors into your diet and lifestyle;
- learn how to balance your body from an Ayurvedic approach.
- Click Here
Dr. Helen has been practicing Ayurveda and Chiropractic for 30 years, specializing in alternative medicine diagnosis and treatment of chronic disease.
Her WellnessHealthApproach includes Ayurveda-Chiropractic-NAET. Dr. Helen is a licensed Chiropractor and is dedicated to a poly-therapy approach. Through more than 30 years of practice she has used advance nutritional research, Ayurvedic examination, pulse diagnosis and treatment and hands on healing.
Dr.Helen was one of the Ayurvedic American pioneers along with other Chiropractors and Medical Doctors et.al
She is proud to say that she was in the second Ayurveda class sponsored by MIU and one of her first teachers is Dr. John Douillard DC, Deepak Chopra MD, Vaidya Ragu BAMS. She has been mentored in her clinic for fifteen years by Vaidya Narendra Pendse BAMS MD from Pune ,India. She was blessed to go to India and work in his clinic and take tours of Indian Medical facilities and Ayurvedic schools, hospitals and clinics.
Dr.Helen Mary Thomas BA, D.C.
2635 Cleveland Ave. Suite 2
Santa Rosa, California.
You can get her book Here.