11 Chronic Diseases Ayurveda Successfully Treats
Ayurveda Teaches That Chronic Diseases Have Three Main Symptoms In Common.
1.Toxemia: undigested food in GI tract that results in food bacteria getting into blood stream. Polluting the body day after day. This causes gastric juices to be under-stimulated or over-stimulated. Chronic disease slowly persists.
2. Toxic saturation of tissue causing long term poisoning of the tissues. This triggers organs to degrade in function. This results in blocking of the body channels causing blocking of the nutrition to deep cell metabolism.
3. There is always more than one cause for chronic disease mind-body-spirit breaks down communication. There is a complex set of symptoms according to one's Ayurvedic body type that multiply in the body.
Six Taste Used As
Ayurveda Food Medicine
To Purify and Rebalance
The Body In Chronic Disease
1.Heart Disease is the number one cause of death. People can have high blood pressure as young as their twenties. That means chronic cardiovascular disease your whole life.
2. Inflammatory Diseases like joint diseases.
3. Anger, Confusion or Depression
4.Kidney and Liver Disease
5. Acid Reflux
6.COPD-Coronary Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder
8. Fibromyalgia, muscle weakness and pain
9.Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
10.Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Want to learn more?
- understand Ayurveda Principles in plain English;
- learn in the convenience of your own home;
- learn how to identify your Ayurveda body type;
- learn how to do daily oil massage;
- understand how the season effects your food choices;
- learn why your age factors into your diet and lifestyle;
- learn how to balance your body from an Ayurvedic approach.
- Click Here
Dr. Helen has been practicing Ayurveda and Chiropractic for 30 years, specializing in alternative medicine diagnosis and treatment of chronic disease.
Her WellnessHealthApproach includes Ayurveda-Chiropractic-NAET. Dr. Helen is a licensed Chiropractor and is dedicated to a poly-therapy approach. Through more than 30 years of practice she has used advance nutritional research, Ayurvedic examination, pulse diagnosis and treatment and hands on healing.
Dr.Helen was one of the Ayurvedic American pioneers along with other Chiropractors and Medical Doctors et.al
She is proud to say that she was in the second Ayurveda class sponsored by MIU and one of her first teachers is Dr. John Douillard DC, Deepak Chopra MD, Vaidya Ragu BAMS. She has been mentored in her clinic for fifteen years by Vaidya Narendra Pendse BAMS MD from Pune ,India. She was blessed to go to India and work in his clinic and take tours of Indian Medical facilities and Ayurvedic schools, hospitals and clinics.
Dr.Helen Mary Thomas BA, D.C.
2635 Cleveland Ave. Suite 2
Santa Rosa, California.
You can get her book Here.